Friday, June 1, 2012

Endings and Beginnings

As I sit here typing this I am surrounded by the quiet of my 5th grade classroom.  So much has happened in this room this year. We have definitely had our share of laughs and tears, along with some pretty hysterical moments. As I am closing the book on my first year of teaching there are so many things I don't want to forget. There are so many things I do want to forget. There are things that I have taught to others, but there are also so many things I have been taught. 
The purpose of this blog is to document my journey from 5th grade into 2nd grade; where I believe my heart is. I can't wait for the bright colors, the bright eyes, and the young spirits that I will be blessed to teach next year.  I hope that you will join me as I document my hopes, my fears, my anxieties, and my excitements. I will include lots of information from printables that I am currently creating, classroom decor ideas that are also in the works, and how my classroom develops throughout the course of another school year.
I am leaving 5th grade with a bright outlook on the future.
I can't wait to meet my 2nd grade sweethearts!
But, for now:
BRING ON THE SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment