Thursday, June 7, 2012

To-Do List

With summer break in full swing at our house my mind is on overdrive with all of the things I need to accomplish before school starts back to get ready for my 2nd graders. In order to keep myself more organized as well as preview things to look for coming up on my blog I decided to create this:

this way you can see some of my goals and I can keep myself accountable. I am almost complete with number 1 after spending most of today knee deep in curriculum while cleaning out and organizing. I should be completely finished after Monday and I can mark that one off.  You can expect some printables (some free ones even!) based on things like the word wall and focus wall elements as well the newsletter and lesson plan templates.

I have a lot to do, but it's going to be so cool when it all comes together!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment